Tuesday, 1 February 2011
Procedure for port-in to AP BSNL
- Send SMS PORT <mobile no> to 1900.
- You will receive a UPC (Unique port-in code) through SMS which is valid for 15 days.
- Go to nearest BSNL CSC, BSNL Franchisee, Retailer for filling up new connection form along with all necessary documents & UPC code in port-in form.
- After submission of form, it will be sent for verification to the old operator. After clearance from old operator the mobile number will be port-in to BSNL network. This port-in process may take 5 to 7 days.
- Port in charge (Rs.19) is waived Off